Friends of Cinderhills Park
‘To preserve and enhance Cinderhills Park as a community resource and promote its use by local people as a place of enjoyment and social activity.
3. To fulfil these aims, the group shall work with the community to:
– Plan and implement practical improvements to the park
– Encourage greater care and appreciation of the park
– Plan and carry out educational and social activities on the park
– Promote the park and ways to be involved in its organisation, to the local community
– Ensure the park is accessible to all generations within the community
Friends of Cinderhills have also created a community garden where fruit and vegetables are grown by the community for the community.
Find out more
Areas of Interest
Health and Wellbeing, Parks and Open Spaces
Holme Valley (Holme Valley North, Holme Valley South)
Organisation Contact Details