Natural Kirklees Member Forum
In this forum members of Natural Kirklees are welcome to exchange advise on group-related and environmental issues and offer mutual support and advice.
To post a question you can simply create a new topic. Please make sure that the topic title is relevant to your question.
In order to be able to participate in this forum, you need to register first:
Already registered? Please sign in:
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines.