There are a number of websites and newsletters which regularly post information on the availability and criteria for grants. These include:
- Kirklees4Community is a FREE online funding portal developed exclusively for local community and voluntary groups from the Kirklees Area. Access the online funding search tool 24/7 on the website.
- Look at what is available from theOne Community Small Grants
- The Lottery– grants are available from various lottery bodies, this is the main Lottery funding finder.
- For some organisations there might be the possibility of funding from theEuropean Social Fund. Generally they provide grants for big cross authority projects and require the organisations to have a very high level of governance and be able to prove that they have the processes in place to deal with grants of this type.
- Organisations working with young people under the age of 18 who are experiencing disadvantage might be able to apply toChildren in Need.
- Similarly, you might be eligible for grants fromComic Relief – they fund five types of projects in the UK, you can find their criteria on their website.